By connecting your eBay store to Fetchy, you will have the ability to create your shipping labels directly within the Fetchy dashboard. See below how to connect your eBay store to Fetchy:
Did you know? When you create a shipping label for a eBay order in Fetchy, Fetchy will automatically update eBay with the shipment tracking number and mark the order fulfilled in eBay!
Multiple eBay Stores
If you're connecting multiple eBay stores to Fetchy, we recommend you log out of any active eBay sessions before connecting the accounts.
1. Log into your Fetchy account
2. Click on Settings and then Integrations in the left navigation panel
3. Click on eBay Box
4. Enter your eBay account name and then click on the connect button
5. Log in to your eBay account to authorize the connection.
If you were already logged in to eBay, this step will be skipped
6. Your eBay orders will automaticallyimport to the Fetchy shipment page and will be noted by a “eBay” icon
Once your eBay store is connected andyour orders begin importing, the eBay /Fetchy integration willallow you to create and purchase shipping labels for your eBay orders right from the Fetchy shipments Page. Fetchy will mark your ordersas fulfilled in eBay and add the tracking numberfor your label to your eBay order. You can also sendshipment notification emails to your customers through eBay or Fetchy.