By connecting your WooCommerce store to Fetchy, you will have the ability to create your shipping labels directly within the Fetchy dashboard. See below how to connect your WooCommerce store to Fetchy:
Did you know? When you create a shipping label for a WooCommerce order in Fetchy, Fetchy will automatically update WooCommerce with the shipment tracking number and mark the order fulfilled in WooCommerce
Connect to WooCommerce from your existing Fetchy account:
1. Log into your Fetchy account
2. Click on Settings and then Integrations in the left navigation panel
3. Click on WooCommerce Box
4. Enter your WooCommerce store URL, account name and click on the connect
5. You'll be directed to WooCommerce to approve the permissions that Fetchy needs to operate.
Click on the “Approve” button
6. Once your WooCommerce store is connected your orders will automatically import to the Fetchy shipments page and will be noted by a “WooCommerce” icon.
The WooCommerce/Fetchy integration will allow you to create and purchase shipping labels for your orders right from the Fetchy shipments Page.
Optionally Fetchy will mark your orders as fulfilled in your WooCommerce store and add the tracking number to your order as well as sending notification emails to your customers, you can enable this option in the settings page.
the dialogue that appears at this point asking you if you want to import existing orders. If you agree it will import recent orders your already have in the Shopify store, if not it will only import orders from this moment onwards.